October 28, 2005

Back from radioland.

That was a lively hour on the Joy Cardin show. Were any of you readers listening? There were a number of passionately conservative callers. (Yes, on Wisconsin Public Radio.) I'm interested in listening to the recording when it's up. Mostly, I want to hear whether the microphone picked up me saying "The internet is great" when the news break ended abruptly. Joy thought it only picked up me saying "is great" and that the story that had just ended was something about a corpse. Hmmm....

UPDATE: Listen to the show here. [Link fixed. Find today's 7 a.m. show.]

3 comments:

Ann Althouse said...

Whoops. Sorry. I can't figure out how to get the URL for the particular recording, so go to the archive page here and look for my show today at 7 a.m. (And if you can tell me how to get the specific URL, I'd like to hear it.)

Ann Althouse said...

Thanks, NYP. Now, how do I get it myself next time?

Ann Althouse said...

It doesn't help. I know how to get to the recording myself. What I need is a way to snag the URL so I can link directly. I do see a URL for an instant, but then it's back to the URL for the archive page. I don't have time to copy it.