May 15, 2008

I am not an online jackass.

I only scored 4 on this "Are You an Online Jackass?" quiz. In the last 30 days, I vlogged (4 points), and I visited MySpace (1 point). I have not invited someone to add their photo to a Flickr group, complained that someone reblogged a third party's content without crediting me for finding it first, talked like a LOLcat in real life, or any of the many things that you are probably doing and which make you an online jackass.

Blogged from the airport.

(I bet they'd have put ended a blog post with "Blogged from the airport" if they'd thought of it.)

12 comments:

Bob said...

I scored a 3. *grins*

EnigmatiCore said...

I scored a 20. Feh. This is better anyway (like the awareness test yesterday).

Triangle Man said...

I'll confess to one "font joke" and one "myspace" access in the past 30 days, for a score of 2. I guess I'll have to work harder.

Original Mike said...

2 points. But then, it's probably significant that I don't even know what 80% of the things they mentioned are.

Triangle Man said...

Enigmaticore, was that 20 points before or after you RickRolled us?

EnigmatiCore said...

It was a self-fulfilling prophecy!

Unrelated, and not a Rick-Roll--

Squirrel Relocator. Does Althouse have one? Isn't it terrible?

Icepick said...

EnigmatiCore, was that Barack Obama as the bar-tender?

Ralph L said...

Another one:
Blogged from the throne.

Revenant said...

Damnit! I had a 2 until the LOLCat question.

Kirby Olson said...

I don't know what most of these things even are. I was disappointed. I got a zero.

blake said...

I scored a zero, though I had to think hard about some of that stuff.

And I may have done a real-life lolCAT thing but if I did, it was only once, and only among others who share the lolCAT meme.

Wait, I used the word "meme", that's probably worth five points....

Eric said...

I didn't score any points, but I did notice that you get two points if you:

"commented on a blog just to say you liked or hated something"

I liked AND hated that!

Do I get four points now?