February 23, 2014

Amazon.

If you're enjoying this blog, please consider using the Althouse Amazon Portal (always there in the banner) when you have some on-line shopping to do.

If you want a suggestion, word has it that the new Paul McCartney album "New" is really good. (A propos of that earlier post today about Howard Stern, I was listening to this great Howard Stern interview with Paul, which ends with some talk about the album and the song "Queenie Eye.")

Or maybe that post about adult onesies has you hankering for an adult-sized onesie. And for you real men, the term is union suit (and I've selected the manly brand Carhartt).

And that's just 2 examples of how reading this blog may cause your mind to drift toward buying something for yourself. All I'm trying to say is: When the shopping urge strikes, think about the Althouse Amazon Portal.

9 comments:

The Crack Emcee said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Outstanding.

I mean that,...

Alex said...

So we can all be pajama boy?

Michael K said...

Maybe I should order the The Tucker Max book here. I'm thinking about it.

AmPowerBlog said...

Althouse:

You must be out to coffee and hiking, or you'd have posted on this, 'Scott Walker's Right-to-Work Legislation Has Had 'Devastating Effect' on Wisconsin's Public-Sector Unions'.

You're linked at the post, heh!

a psychiatrist who learned from veterans said...

Probably 2 years ago, I commented on a post. A few days later I wanted something form my comment, could have been a reference. I spent half an hour or more looking through the recent pasts and trying to recall on what post I had commented. Rather more recently I read of you late deletion policy. Who knows? With the change in the arctic winds, hell may be getting a little cooler.

Ann Althouse said...

@psychiatrist Seems very unlikely you'd be deleted. Why not google your pseudonym and my name and whatever the subject of the post was? Seems like googling works pretty well, I've found.

David said...

Actually, the union members devastated the unions by declining to pay dues. voting with feet.

David said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Rotten Florida Mayonnaise?

Bob R said...

I listened to the preview of Macca's album. I'm not completely sure this is true, but it's close: George Martin would have turned down the reverb on every song the Beatles recorded after they broke up - and every song would have been better for it. Yes, I'm just hearing mp3 samples through computer speakers, but New sounds much too over processed. Sure, some of the songs are catchy. Paul could write a catchy tune in his sleep. And yes, all of the people he hire can play like nobody's business. But ....gaaa.